HIS FIRST TOOTH!!!!!
It came in this morning and didn't seem to give him any problems. So, now starts the whole "he must be teething" act I will follow for every little thing he does.
he wakes up in the middle of the night.....he must be teething again
he wants to eat earlier than his 3-hour schedule....he must be teething (and yes, we used babywise....gasp!)
he has runny poop......he must be teething
he won't take a very long nap.........he must be teething
I swear to you, I will use this excuse for every behavior he exhibits from now until 2!!! But, it must be true because the kid has a tooth.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Bryson officially has.....
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Was great meeting you last night sweetie! You have a great blog a BEAUTIFUL family! Hope to see you and the other sexy moms again soon!
Brent
Post a Comment