Dustin and I were probably dancing at our wedding reception. My how things have changed!
Two kids, two dogs, a house and all that comes with those things.
We are truly blessed to not only be married but to have a marriage. We are a unit and although we sometimes disagree we have managed to work through what has been sent our way.
I am so thankful that I have the man I love to walk beside me in life, he is my best friend.
Happy Anniversary Babe!
(too bad we aren't headed for a cruise like we were back then....we would miss the kids too much anyway)
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Six years ago today
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Lori! Love your blog ... Melisa convinced me to begin so I created one, however, it will be a very slow start to figure this stuff out! Melisa and John will be here Friday ... we're headed to Tamale King as soon as they arrive at the house. Mexican food in Michigan is, well, midwestern! Happy belated birthday and anniversary, with Uncle Don's surgery I've lost some of my 'organizational skills'. Love to the Ramsey, Bryson, Dustin, and you! Aunt CiCi
happy belated anniversary!!!! ( :
Post a Comment