Monday, August 25, 2008

shhhhh, don't tell Dustin.......

there is a new man in my life.....his name is Henry. Henry the HERNIA to be exact.


All kidding aside, I have felt this "lump" above my c-section incision for awhile now and Dustin finally agreed with me that it should be looked at. It started out pretty small and is now about egg-sized and you can "pop" it in and out. Pretty disgusting if you ask me. How ironic is it that my husband sells hernia mesh and now I might get to have some put inside me! I guess I can be his demonstration tool if I need to be.


So, we are off to see Dr. Burt today to see what he thinks about it....there is always the possibility it is just a huge lump of fat floating around. (isn't that attractive?) Anyway, here's to hoping it is nothing more than a simple hernia. My only question is this....if we do have to have surgery can we do a lipo-suction of my gut at the same time? That would really be great!


You know I will keep you all updated on me and my new man Henry! (For those of you that don't know, I had a "tapeworm" in college named Willy.....he is reason for my freshman 15, not that fact that I drank too much and ate dorm food.....so here's to Henry and Willy)

0 comments: