Tuesday, August 26, 2008

well, we are 99% sure

that Henry does in fact exist. I will have to go in for a CT scan to make it 100% but he is having a great time hanging out in my belly.

I know, it is such a pleasant thing for all of you to think about so I promise I won't blog about it all the time.

Anyway, once we talk to a surgeon we will figure out if I really need to have it removed or if we just have a new member of the family!! Not a big deal at all in the grand scheme of things.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I think as long as you don't take any pictures of Henry, I will be okay with you talking about it. I hope Henry is camera shy...oh wait! You still don't have your camera. I can breathe a sign of relief.

Anonymous said...

Does Henry need a girlfriend, Or is he already taken?

I know some single friends.