Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm watching you Costco.

So, I am busy around the house today making sure I leave it fully functioning while I am away for a few days in Amarillo. I want to make it as easy as possible for Dustin so he will let me go on "fun" trips in the future.

Anyway, I was stocking the diaper bag and pail when to my HORROR I noticed that the Costco diapers that I freaking LOVE and swear by look a little different. Yes, there are some cute new polka-dots on them and the little cheetah-looking-dude is updated but so help me if they don't perform the same as they ghetto looking ones I will for sure be calling up the head honcho at Costco. You might say I am a little OCD about these diapers but I swear to you they are the B-E-S-T!!!!

Don't you start messing with this mommas diapers, it is serious business. So, I am officially putting my warning out there.....I am watching you Costco!

(For those of you that don't know the greatness of Costco diapers feel free to stop by my house if your child is currently wearing a size 3, I will gladly give you a few to try out!)

0 comments: