was his temperature at 9:30 last night, exactly one hour after I gave him a full dose of motrin.
I, of course, freaked out and called the on-call nurse line just to make sure I didn't need to take him to the hospital. Clearly, we didn't need to so we just spent a LOOOOONG night in bed......not much sleeping but a whole lotta moaning, groaning, snotting, oozing, fever was going on!
On to a better day!
Friday, February 27, 2009
104.4
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 5:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW!! That's high! SCARY!!
Holy KRAP! My kids had it too, but the fever wasn't that high. I won't dispute your temp taking, since I know your methods. Lots of love to Bryson, hope he gets well soon!
Awe, I hate hearing that...that is one high temperature:( It is so hard having a sick baby that can't tell you how they feel. Hope he feels much better today.
Post a Comment