Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I wonder......

I wonder if dinner will fix itself tonight because I have no desire to do it.
I wonder if Dustin will notice that the laundry still isn't folded.
I wonder if Bryson will fall asleep in his highchair tonight, he is so tired.
I wonder if he will wake up again at 3am....if so, we will have issues.
I wonder what the heck I did with my life before Facebook and blogs.
I wonder why people update their FB with every little thing they do.
I wonder if the storms will get as bad as the "experts" say it will.
I wonder why Chris Brown hit Rhianna.
I wonder if anyone else has random thoughts like this.
I wonder what our next house will look like.
I wonder if the Snuggie is as comfy as it looks....it looks ridiculous too but in some weird way I want one!
I wonder why my kid is screaming, guess I gotta go!

6 comments:

The Gleasons said...

Loved this entry! :) You make me laugh!

Christine said...

I'm copying your idea!

Kayla said...

Hey girl I saw the snuggies for sale tonight at Target. Go get you one and let me know if it is snuggly.

Lori said...

Love this! I'm sooo guilty of the facebook thing...probably b/c it's on my phone and I seem to spend a lot of time waiting and sitting, so I check it, update it, wait a little bit and repeat!

Kim S said...

I bet your next house will have a big ass playroom!

Blonde Momma said...

Hit Rianna, like had sex? Or hit Rianna, like in the face? Did I miss the Hollywood gossip?