long time no post, I know I know.
Honestly, my life is so predictable and normal right now that I don't have much to post about.....the life of a SAHM!!! It doesn't help that I am a pretty boring person too.
Good news:
Geoff was released from the hospital on Friday and is cancer free. Some other issues popped up for them though so check out their blog to catch up. And of course, always keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
I am about to get busy planning a 1st birthday party for our little dude. Can you believe he will be 1 in just a few weeks?? This year has absolutely flown by....I feel like I haven't had a chance to soak it all in yet. Mother's guilt is, well, it is awful sometimes (that is a topic for a whole different post). PLUS, we are finally going to get him baptized so I have to plan that as well.
Dustin is traveling for business this week (OOT for my CR ladies) so I am already counting down the days until Saturday. We are taking the kids to the gym for 4 hours and going to have a real adult date night! Couldn't be more excited about it! The next week my mom will be in town---it will be a fun week catching up with her!
Wow, now that I think about it I really do need to get off my butt and start on some of this stuff. Better yet, I will pig out on junk food, watch the super bowl and hopefully go to bed early!! It can always wait until tomorrow!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
it's been a while...
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
If you need to get out of the house in the afternoons we are free or we could meet you at the park.
Post a Comment