I wonder when I will be able to go to boot camp workout and not feel it for 3 days after.
Last night, I wondered where Ramsey had put the rest of her apple....this morning Maddi answered this question by puking up the apple core. awesome!
I wonder if I will collapse in kick-boxing class today?
I wonder why Bryson slept so good last night.....I REALLY wish I knew so I could repeat it tonight!!!
I wonder how Ramsey's appt with the speech therapist will go today, we are getting her evaluated just to make sure she is on track.
I wonder how Geoff and Angela's appointments will go on Friday. I am praying for good news for both of them!!
I wonder if other people were as bummed out as I was that regular tv was cut off last night for the Presidential Address......nothing against our current Pres. but I just really am not interested in listening to anyone talk for that long. I know I should care, but I don't.
I wonder why I thought making this list every week was a good idea and if anyone actually made it down to this one without falling asleep?!?!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
I wonder......
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 5:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment