Tuesday, January 27, 2009

on a totally different note.....

check out this article:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090127/ap_on_re_us/mother_octuplets

some of you may know my obsession with multiples and this just put me over the top!! I am waiting for one of the blogs that I stalk to mention this bc I know they know who she is and I can't wait to stalk her blog!!!

On a side note, I have no idea why I find multiples so amazing. I think it is because I can't even wrap my head around it. Jon and Kate plus 8 has doomed me! My sister, Meg, just pointed out that the mom of 8 just delivered almost an entire pre-school class. CRAZY!

Anyway, just had to write about it bc what in the world is crazier than having 8 babies in 5 minutes.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Did you hear that she already has 6 kids and lives at her parents house?!