Some say that writing helps heal the soul so I am writing this in hopes that it will. At least I know it will get the prayer warriors going.
We found out today that my SIL Angela and her husband Rob lost their baby. She was over 10 weeks pregnant and this came as a huge shock. This is her 3rd miscarriage and to say that she is devastated doesn't even come close to what she must be feeling. To make matters even worse Rob leaves in a few hours for Iraq where he will be stationed for the next year...this was of course a planned deployment but because of the short notice they were unable to change his orders.
Can you imagine? To think that I gripe about the little things in life all the time. Why does it always take tragedy to put you in your place? When will I learn to accept the things I cannot change and not sweat the small stuff??
I have said numerous times that we are blessed with great family and friends and so I come to you all today and ask for your prayers for Angela and Rob. We love them dearly and hate to hear that they are hurting.
Thanks in advance for your prayers.
UPDATE: Rob got all the way to the gate to board and they told him his orders had be changed. He gets to stay home for 2 more weeks. Just when you start to wonder where God is, he shows up!! Please continue to pray for them.....it is evident God is working in their lives, we just don't understand it right now.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Heartbroken.....
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I can't even imagine how they feel. My prayers are with your family right now.
I'll keep them in my prayers. I can't even imagine. So, so sad for them.
So sorry for them. You are right, though, even through the most difficult times, God is still there. I will be praying that He will make HIs presence known in a BIG way for them.
I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't even imagine the pain that they are feeling right now. Our prayers are with them during this time.
oh my gosh Lori, I am praying for them too. how heartbreaking...I'm just thankful he is able to stay home for a short time...praying for peace and comfort..
So sorry for your family. I hope they can find the peace and comfort they need. I'll be praying for them.
Lori
That is great news that he can stay.
They'll be in my prayers.
I just saw this Lori! Thank you so much for all the support! We are finally healing and getting thru this. Hopefully next week we will have some answers!
Post a Comment