you are walking thru WalMart with tears in your eyes because you think you have lost your son's pacifier!
Yes, I am the crazy lady walking up and down each and every aisle trying to find a paci on the floor....you know the one that is sticky from melted ice cream, spilled soda's and God knows what else. No, it was not on the floor, where we checked out, in the parking lot or in his car seat.
The good news is, it was found in the car!!!!
Here's where the sanity question comes into play.....I told my sister before we found it that even if it had tire marks on it I would take it home, sanitize it and stick it in his mouth.....who is really obsessed the paci, me or Bryson??
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
You know you are an emotional wreck when.....
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think I will buy you one of those paci clip things. How stressful!
Have you seen the other Wal-mart patrons lately? I doubt you looked out of place.
How about buying more than one? Just a suggestion.....
Hey Lori, I love reading your blog and the pictures of Ramsey and Bryson. I've given up blogging until we have internet at home. Love you all, Aunt CiCi
Carin--I would LOVE to buy more but they don't make the damn things anymore!!! The company that used to make them changed manufacturers so the ones that are out there aren't the same. it is a huge pain in the butt!!!
I completely understand!!
Post a Comment