Every night at bath time I turn the water on and then strip down the kids while the tub is filling up. I noticed the other night as soon as the water turned on Bryson made a B-line for the bathroom and then freaked out when I took him out of there to take his clothes off. Hence the pictures.......this is on his journey back. He is pulling up on anything and everything.
Believe it or not, we have had multiple people tell us this week that he looks like he has thinned out some. It must be from all the crawling and pulling up bc the kid eats everything!!!

5 comments:
I think the boys should have a weigh in night too. Carson has shed a few pounds the past month also.
Love that squishy! I just want to pinch it!
That's so funny! Karli makes heads straight to the tub everytime I say bath. She's there before I am pulling at her clothes. Too cute!
Oh, and I think of Ramsey EVERY time I hear that Taylor Swift song. Singing in her cute little voice and dancing like Taylor, love it! I never used to hear it and now I hear it ALL the time...
umm yeah, how about heads straight to the tub. I don't know how she makes heads...long day...
So cute!!! Love the full moon. :)
Oh, I do believe I'll save these pictures for a later date.......
Post a Comment