Thursday, January 8, 2009

I am in love........



Dustin's company gave him some extra reward points for doing such a kick-a** job at work so he ordered the family this new camera! I can honestly say that I have always loved photography and have been jealous of my friends that have the eye for it! This camera rocks and I can't wait to take a class (or at least have someone show me how to use it properly) so that I can use it to its full potential! We have already taken some cute shots of the kids with it. It is my new obsession.

Watch out, I just might snap some shots of you!!!!

2 comments:

rackersfamily said...

If you find a class... let me know... I would love to take one.
Don't you just love it? When people say how much they like the pics, I honestly have to tell them, it's not me... IT'S THE CAMERA!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! I got a Nikon D60 for Christmas from Rob! I love it.... congrats on your new camera!