SIDE NOTE:
I am totally coping this post from my friend Rhonda because I couldn't have said it better myself. Please lift Geoff and Erin up in your prayers tonight and for however long it takes to be praying for a speedy recovery once he gets his liver.
Anyway, here it is.....(thanks Rhonda)
Holy Hell
I know I have many friends who believe in the power of prayer.Please take just a second to read my friend's blog - she (and her hubby, Geoff) could certainly use some lifting up and prayers...
And for the love of God, let your family know that you want your organs donated. And you do want them donated, don't you? Unless it's a religious beliefs thing, freakin' donate them. You don't need 'em when you, umm, you know. Die.
http://thedunkles.blogspot.com/2009/01/oh-boy.html
Ok, so now back to me......this is my blog afterall :)
Here are my thoughts on it: HE WILL GET A LIVER. I have no doubt about that. This has to be a bump in the road, one that none of us wanted but nonetheless a bump in the road. I just want it to happen soon so my prayers will be the same as they have been for a long time.....for God to send him his miracle and for them to have peace and comfort until he does so. I mean, he has been on the list for 9 months now....if he was pregnant he would have been induced by now so can't we just get the guy a liver??
Being in the backseat for this whole situation has really brought to my attention the importance of organ donation. I can't tell you how many conversations I have had with Dustin about this. We are on the same page about it but I am making it known to the 2 of you that read this......make sure they take my organs and give them to someone that could use them. God will make me whole again....heck, I am not going to take them with me so use them, share them, spread the love! What greater gift is there than the gift of life?
Pray, hard, now.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Seriously?!?!
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
thank-you, thank-you, thank-you. And you are absolutely RIGHT! Your organs do you ZERO good in heaven (or hell).
Post a Comment