Tuesday, March 10, 2009

1 year stats for the big boy.......

22lbs 10oz ---- 50-75% (closer to the 75th%)
30.5 inches long ---- 75-90%
18.8 head circumference ---- 90-95%

So, he is pretty much right on track from his last check-up at 9mo.

We didn't get any shots today due to the fact that he has been running a fever all day. NO ear infection though, hallelujah!!! He does have tonsilitis but can I get another hallelujah that it wasn't strep throat!!!

He has basically been a grump all day but finally ate some food at dinner......you know he doesn't feel good if he doesn't two-fist his food!!!

Just for fun I pulled out Ramsey's 1 year stats, this is how he measures up to her:
18lbs 2oz ---- 10-25%
28.3 inches long ---- 25%
18.3 head circumference ---- 75%

Lesson learned: My kids have big heads!

2 comments:

jenleic2008 said...

Big heads, big brains. At least that is what I hear. So funny to see the difference between the two 12 month statistics.

Amanda said...

I can relate to the big head. Finley's has always been in the 95% or higher. Sorry he isn't feeling good to celebrate the big 1! Happy Birthday Bryson!