Sunday, March 22, 2009

What's that in your pocket?

notice the little bulge in his pocket......

oh, I think I see something peeking out!

1. a mirror-key chain in case my "fro" gets messed up and I need to fix it
2. bits of crackers and pretzels just in case I get hungry....left over from my snack
3. a Barbie hot pink purse, just because it fit!

there were a few more crackers in there but when I emptied the pocket out to take a picture of the contents he ate some of them!


4 comments:

rackersfamily said...

That's hillarious! And I did notice 2 of the 3 items are PINK!! These poor boys... I hope they are alright when they grow up...

The Gleasons said...

So funny! He's very resourceful. :)

Tracy said...

this made me laugh si hard. Very funny!!!

Kay and Rob Stahler said...

So cute! We had fun at dinner the other night! Lets get together soon! Kay and Rob