Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How is it that

I only have a few pictures of Bryson eating cake at his birthday party and absolutely nothing else. No shots of our friends or family, no shots of Uncle Wes playing soccer with all the kids, no shots of Bryson in his super cute shirt courtesy of Christine. Sure, my mom took a lot of pictures but I dang sure didn't have the brains to download hers while she was here. You know we didn't even take the pictures that we do have, thank god for friends!


And also, how is it that Dustin and I wanted to compare Ramsey at a year to Bryson and the only pictures we can find from her party consist of her sitting in her wagon surrounded by her presents??? No cake for her I guess.

What the heck? We own 2 good cameras but apparently neither one of us take the time to use the dang things when you would think we would! I have a ton of pictures of our kids doing nothing but none of them doing something....like the first birthday milestone.

by the way, the boy is sick......AGAIN. Good thing he has his 1 year well visit today! hopefully they can give him some even stronger antibiotic this time. I will let you know his "stats" when we get back.



3 comments:

jenleic2008 said...

Oh no! I swear I do the same thing. I always forget to take pictures of the important stuff. I think I just get caught up in the moment. It is hard when you are trying to entertain and watch kids at the same time. Sorry the little one is sick again. Hope he feels better soon.

Kayla said...

I do the same thing too! I think I ony took a total of 10 pictures at Christmas this year. What the heck?!?

Haley said...

Apparently it's been way too long since I've seen you because last time I saw this little guy, he was a whole different child--a little baby and now he looks so much like a little boy. Hope to see you soon! Happy 1st Birthday, Bryson!