to eat and sleep at the same time (especially if you aren't taking Ambien). This was Bryson at lunch today, I swear this isn't just me taking bad pictures of him....he had his eyes closed and was nodding off while eating. I finally had to put the camera down and take the food away because I was scared he was going to choke on it. He has done this 3 times now.....I think most kids would just stop eating but not Bryson he just keeps packing it away. And who said kids can't multi-task?!?!?!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am laughing so hard! That is so hilarious! I love Bryson!
I think this might be a problem. Was there ever a child admitted into over-eaters anonymous??? Bryson, you might be the first.
That's cute. I wonder if he dreams about food too?
Very cute! I just love that little man.
This kills me.
Post a Comment