Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I wonder.....

I wonder why I ever try to plan things, it never works out?!?!

I wonder if I will ever get rid of this belly fat....actually I know the answer to that, NO...unless someone out there wants to pay for a tummy tuck for sweet little ol' me!

I wonder why some women go to the gym at 8:30 in the morning fully decked out in make-up???

I wonder if our dogs hate our kids....I bet they miss the good life.

I wonder if grumpiness is contagious. If so, my kids gave it to me today.

I wonder if Bryson's party this weekend will be a mad house?

I wonder if anyone will notice the huge stain on the carpet from ChiChi's latest "episode". (I guess they will now!)

I wonder what's for dinner. Guess I better go figure that out!

Have a great night!!!!!!

1 comments:

rackersfamily said...

I promise not to look for the stain...
and remember... it's all about Bryson... he will have a blast!