Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend at Lolli and Pops

Quite possibly my favorite picture ever taken of the kids!

Ramsey and Pops on his "tractor"

Dustin showing the kids how to eat a snow cone!


Ramsey at Barton Springs


Loving the playground!

We had a fantastic weekend in Round Rock visiting Lolli and Pops (Dustin's parents). We went to Zilker park for most of the day on Saturday and really wore the kids out playing, eating and riding the train. I must admit my favorite part of the weekend was leaving the kids with their grandparents and going on a real date with Dustin!!! We had dinner and drinks on the water at the Hula Hut and had a great time acting like we got to do this type of thing all the time! Thanks for a GREAT weekend Lolli and Pops!!!!

Back to the real world now....Dustin is out of town on business, the kids and I are going to the gym...I will be working off all the food I ate and they will play....and the dogs are as lazy as ever!

1 comments:

rackersfamily said...

I love, love, LOVE the first picture! It is so cute!