Thursday, April 9, 2009

Things I learned last night.......

1. My motherly instinct paid off! I knew something was for sure wrong with Ramsey bc she is a drama queen but she isn't THAT big of a drama queen.....Jody's was spot-on too!

2. My neighbors, friends and family genuinely care about my kids! This I knew but it was nice to be reaffirmed that we have surrounded ourselves with great people.

3. Acute Kids off 121 ROCKS! (I already knew this but they confirmed it last night). They gave us the star treatment....Ramsey walked out of there with about 15 stickers and 2 Popsicle's in her belly! Plus, Dr. Girlacker gave me his personal cell phone number and told me to call him if the orthopedic Dr. wouldn't see her today.

4. A Cal-King is still not big enough for one adult and 2 kids.

5. My dog, Maddi, snores louder when she knows something is up!

6. Last night was the worst possible night to be out of wine!

PS ~ Pictures to come soon of round 1 of her cast....it is BIG and purple! We go in today at 4:00 for round 2! Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Carin said...

What happened?!? You know what uncle Donnie would tell her if he was there....if you were a horse....LOL! (actually, we can fix horses too now)

Blonde Momma said...

Poor Ramsey! Can't wait to sign the cast!

rackersfamily said...

Can't wait to hear what happend!