She can't wait to show her teachers her leg on Tuesday so she SHOULD be able to walk by then. We are headed to the park today just to get out and enjoy the nice weather. Maybe seeing everyone else running and playing she will get inspired to test it out more....that is my hope at least!
Oh, and the Barbie was for being a brave girl at the Dr's office yesterday. Was she brave? Not really, but then again I don't blame her! She doesn't really understand what is going on but I have faith she will get used to it because she will be in the cast for 4.5 weeks! Just in time to get it off before school ends!

3 comments:
Bless her heart! The pink toe nails are a perfect touch!
Oh My gosh Lori...I had no idea that happened!...I cannot believe it! Poor baby...and poor you...it is a really cute cast though. I guess thats what being a mom is all about huh? wow...Well I hope you are all doing OK...Other than the leg! Tell her we hope she feels better soon!
Sorry Ramsey broke her leg! Poor thing! I hope she can heal quickly and get that cast off before it gets hot outside. Hugs to Ramsey.
Post a Comment