if there is such a thing I know for sure that Ramsey has it and gave it to her brother. It could be that she didn't nap at school today....for like the 2nd time ever....and that Bryson got 3 shots and didn't take a great nap either. At any rate, they are both infected with the Whine Flu and I. Am. Over. It.
Here's how I am gonna get rid of it:
drink a glass of wine (or 2)
put the kids to bed early
probably stuff my face with something really fattening
put myself to bed early
Thank goodness I have a girls road trip planned for this weekend, otherwise I think I would have a breakdown.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Whine Flu??
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
lori...you are hilarious! i love reading your blogs! go bryson! how cute! i hope Sadie doesnt catch while flu!!!! ha ha
Post a Comment