I bought them this weekend and I am pretty sure I am going to have to drink Kahlua in my coffee to walk out of the house this summer......or better yet a mimosa, or maybe I can get used to the taste of a Bloody Mary. oh wait, alcohol is not the point here.
Back to my short shorts. By typical standards they aren't really that short, just not the Bermuda type shorts I am used to sporting. You see, I have lost weight but in my head I still look the same.....mental block I guess. Lord knows I still have work to do but I was told that the shorter shorts made me look taller and skinnier...and who doesn't want that.
So, if I look like the guy above please feel free to smack Erin, Kim and Rhonda because they talked me into them!!!!


2 comments:
Hmm, the things my friends talk ME into usually end up biting me in the ass! I would procede with caution......: )
And tell your friends I miss reading their FUNNY blogs....it's preparing me for my own motherhood.
Dude, those shorts in that picture are awesome. Wonder where I can get them?
Post a Comment