Seriously, I have ALWAYS wanted to serve on a jury and today my wish just may have been granted. I have been summons for jury duty in June!! I have already filled out my application online and really hope I get to go through at least some of the process.
I know this is completely lame and others would be pissed if they got picked but I am pumped up about it! What's the going rate for jury duty these days?


7 comments:
Not enough!
$7 - and I am sorry. I does suck. I have been called three times.
I only got $5 when I went. Hopefully you'll get a good case. Let us know how it goes.
You'll probably get picked and then find out it's someone fighting a speeding ticket! Fun stuff!
So glad they have you do everything online now... so you don't have to sit in that room for hours wondering if you'll be picked!
Hey Lori, love your blogs ... I pray it's not a Federal Grand Jury. I'm sure you don't remember, but I was a Deputy Foreman on the FGJ, for 18 months. Quite interesting, served one week of every month for those 18 months. Good luck!
Opps messed up I think on leaving my post. SO, again, good luck and I hope it's not a Federal Grand Jury as I served 18 months back in 1994 (dark ages I know). Was Deputy Foreman, and we met for a week each of those 18 months.
Post a Comment