why can't everyday be Mother's Day? I was spoiled yesterday by getting to do all the things that I wanted accomplished for the weekend PLUS I don't think I changed a diaper all day! Thanks Dustin! (not to mention I was spoiled with some awesome gifts!)
Today, there is no Dustin in sight, Bryson is in a terribly bad mood, Ramsey won't eat breakfast, the dogs won't go outside because the grass is wet and it is a cloudy ugly day so far.
I wouldn't trade any of it for the world but I could use a few more Mother's Days in a year!!
PS...Ramsey made the cutest flower pot at school. I Heart Handmade Gifts! I will keep it forever, seriously. You will find it by my bedside at the assisted living place of my choice.
Monday, May 11, 2009
The day after......
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 6:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment