The last few days I have been a funk. No real reason for it, just a funk. So, in true Lori form, instead of dealing with all the things on my to-do list I procrastinate by surfing the blogs that I "stalk" on a regular basis.
I cry for, I laugh with and most of all I admire these people. (that I don't even know)
Most of these people have real issues......not the little frustrations I face but BIG things like cancer, sick children, etc.
I have just been so down on myself lately. I have said stupid things thinking I was funny when I was really just being a caddy B. I need to get back to the nice Lori, the cheerful Lori and not this person that I am not proud to be.
Nothing like a good ol' reality check to make you look in the mirror and not like what you see.......here's to a better day tomorrow!
On a happier note (since I am trying to not be so negative) the kids are doing great! Ramsey is done with school for the summer. She doesn't really get that concept yet but next week when she is sick of me and wants to go I think reality will set in on her. Bryson's newest obsession is his toothbrush. Let me take that back, ANY toothbrush will do!!!! He has successfully put all of them in his mouth this week. Luckily I had a few spares lying around for the rest of us!
Hope you all have a fabulous LONG Memorial Day Weekend! God Bless our Troops!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Reality Check.....
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment