it has been one of those days around here and frankly I am done. is 1:15 too early to crawl into bed? and not for a nap but for the rest of the day.....
- quiet time really isn't all that quiet today and that is irritating to me.
- Bryson broke into a "child-proof" bottle of Zyrtec and that irritates me. (note to CPS: he didn't swallow ANY pills, all were accounted for)
- Daddy dearest changed all of his plans up for this week and next and that irritates me. (sorry hun but it does)
- I will feel guilty about posting this later bc there are SO many people who really deserve to have a poor-me day and they choose the higher road.....that is not me and that irritates me.
- my house is PERFECTLY clean - YAY - but I know it won't last more than 5 hours and that irritates me.
now that I got that off my chest I am going to go take the batteries out the toys that are being too loud for quiet time and then take a nap. I hope I wake up on the right side of the bed this time around.

3 comments:
I understand. And you know....its OK to have a pity party every now and then....even if it's by yourself.
You'll have a post like this everyday... when your house is on the market and you get a new roof... and they hammer all day and hammer so hard they make all the nail heads pop through the sheetrock and leave little white holes all over your dark painted celiens... and every room you just picked up has been destroyed by a 3 1/2 year old and a 1 year old... you will learn... and put the kids in the car with a DVD and get everything cleaned up just in time to pass the realtor on the way out the door... yes, you will have more than one post like this... I PROMISE!
Lori...I am having one of those days right now...nice to know I am not the only one! Hope all is well with you guys! Keep bloging...I love um...
Post a Comment