I know some of you can't so I am going to resist telling you our BIG family news until the appropriate time..........it's really not that juicy so don't get too excited
In other news, our fabulous vacay to Tyler has been postponed a few days. I am now heading out on Wednesday instead of today. Good thing because my allergies are driving me crazy today and I don't think sneezing over and over while driving is a good mix.
Have a wonderful Memorial Day!!!! (for us that will include grocery shopping, baking, a trip to storage and then pigging out on BBQ again!)
UPDATE: I AM NOT PREGNANT! that would be MORE than big news, that would be crazy big news. it really isn't that juicy, no need to worry!
Monday, May 25, 2009
can you keep a secret????
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 5:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, that's not very nice...inquiring minds want to know!
Well all I can say is if one more person tells me they're pregnant before we adopt I'm going to scream........
Post a Comment