I failed to mention in my last blog how this all happened. It was a very simple accident on a trampoline. She was just jumping having a great time but when she fell she twisted her leg and it created a fracture. BTW, she fell ON the trampoline, not OFF of it. It really is a very common break and should heal with no problems. (the Dr. last night told me that she will be able to be the triathlete we want her to be....I had to laugh out loud to this considering her "running" ability AND her genetic disposition!)
Anyway, we go today at 4 to most likely get a real cast....she wants hot pink and I ask that you all join me in prayer in that they offer that color!!! Otherwise, we could have some major issues!
ONE last thing.....many of you know just how skinny Ramsey's legs are. Can you imagine what her left leg is going to look like when they take this cast off in 4-6 weeks!!! She will have to get a trainer at the Cooper to gain her muscle mass back!

5 comments:
Oh, poor kid. We're not even allowed to have a trampoline! Course, we have plenty of things that can break legs around here! Hope she gets pink and feels better (did they give her any good drugs?)
Poor Ramsey! Praying for a quick recovery and a pink cast :) Call me if you need anything!
Poor thing. I hope she and mommy are holding up ok. Seems like this would be a good time to cheer up a little girl with tons of princess dress up clothes. I need to bring them to you to brighten her spirits. By the way I like the purple...it's my favorite.
Oh my!!! Poor little Ramsey! You will ALL be in our thoughts! She looks really cool, though! ;)
Praying for a pinkalicious cast!
Post a Comment