Thursday, April 23, 2009

He's found his legs....sort of


On your mark......

Get set........

GO!
Bryson has really picked up on his walking the last few days. I catch him all the time trying to walk but after about 3-4 steps he gets too excited and falls down. (the excitement factor is totally my fault bc I get so excited, which makes Ramsey excited, which makes him excited....so even if we aren't around he thinks he should get excited about it!)
I am pretty sure as soon as he gets the hang of it he will be running everywhere.
We are really looking forward to this weekend. Bryson is finally going to be baptized and we are so happy that he will be surrounded by family and friends for his big day! They don't make GIANT baptism outfits...like those adorable all white ones like cousin Davis had....so our big dude will be sporting some cute shorts and white polo. Pictures to come!




2 comments:

rackersfamily said...

Go Bryson! Go Bryson!
Your world is about to change! ;)

Haley said...

Norm is also starting to take 3-4 steps at a time. Isn't it exciting? We just scheduled his baptism, but it's not until July. Luckily, he's a little peanut and I found some really cute outfits online that go up to 18 months (actually some go to 24 months). Can't wait to see pics of Bryson. Hope to run into you soon.