Sunday, May 9, 2010

Feelin' the love

and feeling FAT!

Check out my wonderful Mother's Day dinner......all prepped, grilled and cleaned by Dustin! OMG, so freaking good.

Oh, let's not forget the dessert! Grilled peaches, Blue Bell ice cream and homemade Blackberry sauce! (the picture doesn't do it justice, so damn good!)


And here are just a few pictures I snapped while we all enjoyed some good ol' fashioned family time in the kitchen!
Bryson got a BIG BOY haircut today.

Ramsey acting sweet.


Is there a head growing between the kids?
Nope, just a happy momma!


I hope you all enjoyed Mother's Day as much as I did. My gift was a few hours to myself to go do as I pleased.......I chose to go to Borders and look at design magazines, do a little shopping, get a Sonic happy hour drink and then spent the rest of the day in my pj's enjoying this good life!
I wish we could have been with our mom's today, that would have made it perfect. However, I think they know just how special they are to us....even if their gifts weren't on time!!! :) We are who we are because of our parents and we are so proud to call the wonderful women in our lives "Mom". Love you!




2 comments:

Kim S said...

So sweet, what a wonderful day! You are such a great Mom, thanks for all the inspiration you give me, and the rest of your friends. Happy Mothers Day!

Colin said...

I agree with Kim! You are an awesome mommy and friend! That dinner looks AWESOME!! Great job Dustin!!!