I have been in a blogging slump for a few weeks now and it is time to get out of it. I have had plenty to blog about, just no motivation to do it. So, let's play catch-up.
- We spent all day yesterday tailgating with some great friends out at Jimmy Buffett. the people watching is PRICELESS and the margaritas were yummy!
- We had Ramsey evaluated by a kindergarten teacher that Dustin knows and she gave us some peace of mind in saying that she thought Ramsey would be ready for school in the fall. So, we are now on "Project Kindergarten" around here and are constantly quizzing Ramsey on things and will be doing daily worksheets as well.
- Summer officially starts this coming Friday. What am I going to do these kids all summer?
- We booked the annual "BettenShaWald" lake trip. This year takes us Lake Granbury for 3 nights......hot tub included! WOOHOO!
- I desperately need to get Ramsey's birthday party planned, sign her up for swim lessons and enroll her in a couple of camps this summer.
- My cousin, Melisa, had a beautiful baby boy this week and we are so excited to have yet another boy in the family! Who would have thought that 5 granddaughters would have all boys and only 1 girl???
That's it for now. I seriously have some things I need to get done.

1 comments:
Lori, I thought the exact same thing - 5 granddaughters and we all have boys! What's up with that? LOL!
With my family, Dylan's cousins are split like this - all girls on Rusty's side and then a boy on mine. It so funny how things wind up sometimes.
Post a Comment