and I am addicted to Craigslist. I have occasionally gone on there in the past just to look for jobs or other random things but now it is a full-on addiction.
I LOVE looking at what people put out there to sell. I only look under furniture and rugs, because that is what I am looking for right now, but it is amazing what people think they can sell.
Here's a few things I have learned in the last few days of looking:
1. If you are selling your couch for $20 you should probably just put it on the curb because it is worn out, nasty and probably stinks.
2. If you don't put pictures of your stuff, why would anyone call you on it?
3. If you put in your ad "if interested, text me and I will send you a picture".....I think you are creepy. How do I know you are going to send me a text of the bed and not YOU on the bed?? Gross.
4. I LOVE it when they tell you why they are selling it. My favorite so far: "my new wife won't let me step foot inside our house with this furniture so I have to sell it." In other words, it screams bachelor pad and it is probably worn out, nasty and stinks!
So, if you are in the market for some used furniture.....patio, couches, beds, etc.....let me know and I will stalk Craigslist for you!
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Hello, my name is Lori
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Haha...#3 is hilarious!!!
That's all hilarious and SO true!
Please be careful with the Craigs list. Eli R.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2010/05/11/simon.craigs.list.murder.cnn?iref=allsearch
Post a Comment