So, I know that all I blog about now is this new house but soon the newness of it will wear off and I won't remember all the little things that I love about it. so, here is a short list......
- the fact that the ceiling fan in our room and the living room have dimmer switches on them.
- we have eaten out on our back porch as much as we have inside. (this is also a blessing of great weather lately!)
- the kids L.O.V.E. their playroom and actually play in there by themselves.
- my laundry room has a sink in it! perfect for mopping and pre-soaking all of Bubba's nasty stains.
- the kids also love the backyard and have played out there a ton as well.
- I have a place for everything....including my Great-Grandmothers Franciscan china.
I will leave you with one picture. Our friend, Brina, came over last night to help us decorate the top of our kitchen cabinets and to hang a few things around the house. I really like the way it all came together and the best part was it was free!! We found all of these things already in the house and garage!

1 comments:
Aren't you having so much fun decorating? The moving part sucks but for me the decorating part is fun. Can't wait to see the rest of the house. I love the kitchen already.
Post a Comment