What a GREAT day today has been.
My cousin Carin and her husband Rusty officially adopted their son Dylan today! I am so happy for them and overjoyed that Dylan now has his forever family. This has been a long road for them but I know they one day look back on this time in their lives and will be so thankful for the path God lead them down.
Welcome to the family, Dylan! We are thrilled to have you and can't wait to meet you soon. I hope your mommy has warned you about the WHOLE family.....we are a crazy bunch but we are also good to have in your corner!
Love you guys!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Welcome to the family
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Awww, thank you Lori! It indeed has been a very special day and we are so appreciative of all the support!
Post a Comment