Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Creative Juices

I am on a mission to get some stuff done around the house.....partly due to the fact that the whole family is coming at Thanksgiving and partly because I am sick of looking at a bunch of half-done projects. So, my goal is to finish a few of them this week and be DONE.

Here's a partial list of what needs to get done (some sooner than others):

  • finish touching-up the upstairs walls
  • hang Ramsey's butterflies in her room
  • finish painting and then hang the frames in the guest room
  • START repainting Ramsey's headboard and foot board
  • hang shelving in the study closet
  • hang a shelf in the laundry room
  • re-organize laundry room
  • order fabric for media room pillows
  • find someone to sew pillows!
  • make banners for a baby shower and Nate's birthday
  • order and address invitations for baby shower
  • find new bedding for Bryson's big boy bed
  • buy mattress for big boy bed!

Of all of these things, the most exciting to me are getting the guest room "done" and finish painting over our errors upstairs.

Boring post, I know. I promise to come up with something more exciting later!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

just saw jcpenney ad - $200 twin mattress on sale for $99. not sure when it ends.