Sunday, October 24, 2010

"DA" Reunion

I honestly don't remember the last time my mom's side of the family was all together in one place.....but it's (hopefully) gonna happen Thanksgiving weekend this year! I am excited that we will get to just hang out and spend some time together.

I foresee a few bottles of wine, beer and Scotch for the Gramps' in the group! Oh, and food.

Speaking of which, I really need to start my pre-holiday diet!

Here's a picture of the last time we were all together....minus Baby Jenni. Hopefully this year there will be no missing space!


1 comments:

Carin said...

I believe I have a picture of the last time we were all together. It must have been thanksgiving and I think you and Melisa were still in HS. We still lived in Fairfield.

We can't wait to see everyone and for everyone to finally meet Dylan.