Wednesday, October 6, 2010

it's 5:15

it's 5:15 and I have NO idea what we are eating for dinner.

it's 5:15 and Ramsey is asleep on the couch.

it's 5:15 and I have 3 loads of laundry I meant to fold today sitting on my bed.

it's 5:15 and I have been on the computer for 45 minutes and still haven't logged on to my defensive driving class....you know, the whole reason I came in here and got on the computer in the first place!

it's 5:15 on Wednesday and I really, really, really wish it was 5:15 on Friday!

it's 5:15 and I have a headache and my tummy hurts. I want my mommy. or my husband. or anyone to come take care of me and my kids tonight.

it's 5:15 and I still don't know whats for dinner!!!!

2 comments:

jenleic2008 said...

Eric is out of town and I really was going to invite you over for dinner! Now I wish I would have followed through. What did you end up having?

Lori said...

my kids live on quesadillas and chicken nuggets...In fact, it is what they prefer :)