Thursday, October 21, 2010

Freak of Nature.....

I went to the allergist on Monday and it was confirmed to me that I truly am a "Freak of Nature". I apparently have the largest Nasal Polyp in my nose that this allergist has ever seen......he even had the nurse come in and look up my nose because he couldn't believe how big it was. So, I am now some sort of science experiment with all sorts of drugs to take and nasal sprays to inhale. 4 days later and I still don't feel much better.

I guess this does explain why I haven't been able to breath through my right nostril, smell out of it or blow anything out of it for over a year!

Let's pray the medication does it's job, otherwise I have to go to the ENT to have my nose roto-rootered.....and that doesn't sound fun at all.

It's official, I am a freak of nature!

2 comments:

Carin said...

Oh relax. You've just confirmed what the rest of us already knew! : ) Hope the meds work!

Aunt CiCi said...

Hope the meds are beginning to give you some relief! No fun with allergy stuff. Love you, Aunt CiCi