Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

For my mom's birthday, which is today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM, we decided to do a family outing to the Big Orange Pumpkin Patch in Celina. I have been there a few years in a row so I am "pro" but the rest of the crew hadn't been there. And by crew I mean my mom, dad, both sisters, both BIL's and both nephews plus my immediate crew! When we first planned it there was no such thing as a Rangers play-off game.....what are the odds that they would play today at 1:00 when we planned on being there from like noon to 1:30. The weather was gorgeous, the men were compliant (for sure there was no jumping in the air and high-fiving over all the awesome pumpkins, but they at least smiled for the camera!) and we can call it a SUCCESS because we snapped some good shots of the kids! I took 119 pictures, erased a few and have put a few on here.....there are some other good ones but I am done for the night!

Bettencourt's 2010
they never look the same direction:
Me and Bry:
The Archers 2010

Ramsey The Grandkids:

The Vargas Family, 2010
Bubba



























1 comments:

The Gleasons said...

You got some cute pics! Little Ramsey is so cute on top of that car...she looks so big!!!

Hope you guys are doing well! :)