Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ah Ah Ah

Ah ah ah.....Ramsey sings these three syllables over and over and over again everyday (she got it from "the little mermaid"...when Arial gives her voice over to the sea witch). It really is cute however it gets stuck in my head which is rather annoying. Today she decided to bless all of Market Street with her (oh-so-great) singing abilities....we got some mixed reviews but I think one man said it best when he said "Does she know any other words to that song?"


On another note, she seems to really love school. She was taught how to say "Hola, me llamo Ramsey" (at least that is what the sign on the classroom door said). Every time I say it to her she looks at me like I am crazy. I guess I shouldn't expect too much, she still doesn't have the English language down yet why would I expect her to start learning Spanish?


4 comments:

Christine said...

Was the experience at MS as good as the lady and Buffalo Wild Wings getting up and moving to the other side of the table? Addie does it a little now too. Thanks Ramsey!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly which part of the song that is. Thanks for getting it stuck in my head!

Blonde Momma said...

Hey, maybe American Idol isn't so far off?

rackersfamily said...

Has she watched Enchanted yet? If not, just wait until she sings those songs!!