My friend "Heff" and "Karen" received some GREAT NEWS today! Heff is back on the transplant list! He basically went up to the hospital with 3 sheets of notes and started talking to anyone that would listen. After only 1/2 a page they knew they had a fighter on their hands and decided to get him back on that list! PRAISE GOD!!!! Now, I still have homework for you guys.....pray for him to move on up that list quickly (he is #5 in Ft. Worth and #8 in Dallas), for his liver to keep up and his kidney's to catch up to speed.
As for the Bettencourts....we have nothing to complain about. Ramsey had a great day in school and Bryson and I enjoyed spending the day with Auntie M (we love it when she has a day off to spend with us!).
I have a Girls Night Out this weekend and I couldn't be more excited about it. I tried on a few different outfits today and decided I still have about 15 more pounds to lose before I will be happy.....15 lbs, a tummy tuck, lipo and whatever else can be lifted, tucked or sucked outta me! Anyway, I have a great husband for letting me have this night with my girls and we can't wait!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
GREAT NEWS!!
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment