Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Stupid people.....

So last night Dustin and I were in bed trying to find something on TV to fall asleep to. We landed on a show on Discovery Health about a woman that was taken to the hospital in severe pain.....because she was in LABOR. The catch was she didn't even know she was pregnant! REALLY? You mean to tell me that for 9 months you have been growing a baby inside you and you really didn't know?? 5 months of that the baby has been kicking you and for the first 3 months you probably felt at least a little tired, maybe bloated? Maybe you had morning sickness for a few months and that was perfectly normal for you. And you really thought you were just putting on weight....that your stomach was getting hard and would tighten up at strange times? Did it ever occur to you that your cankles were more than just all the salt you ate the night before?

Where was your husband through all of this....oh, he was there, he just didn't notice either! At the hospital when they told him she was in labor he told them they had the wrong guy. Then when the baby was born all he said was "we don't have any diapers". WHAT THE HELL?

Get this.....her baby was 8 POUNDS! So, it wasn't like she was delivering early or that it was a small baby. She was quoted as saying she thought it was a tumor. Funny, I didn't know tumors could kick.

Stupid, stupid people exist in this world and I have done some stupid things in my life. HOWEVER, if I didn't know I was pregnant until I went into labor I give all of you permission to take me out back. IDIOT.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF? How is that possible?! That's even worse than the parents who don't realize for 9 months that their teenage daughter is pregnant!

Dumb people in this world I tell ya.

Vicki said...

If it wasn't for the stupid people in the world we would have nothing to blog about. Plus shows like Jerry Springer wouldn't exist. What a tragedy to the world that would be. The world would be so dull. Ha Ha - V

rackersfamily said...

That is crazy! Crazy I say! Crazy!
I just can't even imagine...