Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just out of curiosity....

On Tuesday I decided to measure Bryson and Ramsey's thighs to see which were bigger. To my surprise Rams had The Chunk beat by 1/2 an inch.

While feeding The Chunk today I decided there was no way in hell that his thighs were smaller than hers. So, after he ate I busted that tape measure out again. This time both kids were much more cooperative and I am pleased to announce that his thighs really are bigger than hers!!!! Only by a 1/4 inch but still, he has earned his new nickname for sure!

Why I decided to measure my thighs afterward I will never know......all I know is that I will either "drink" my dinner tonight or eat a big ol' bowl of lettuce. I guess it is good that I am putting that gym membership to use bc if I would have done that a few weeks ago I think you would have to pick me up off the floor right now. Now that you all have such a pleasant thought in your heads I will call it a day in bloggerland.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big! I am so sad we are missing everything! Miss everyone...