Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Little Pony.....

I love picking up Ramsey and her BFF Ava from school in the afternoons....they always make me laugh all the way home with their conversations.

Today, Ramsey kept talking about the ponies that Ava was wearing. I thought it was a little strange because I knew what she was wearing and didn't remember any ponies on it (I couldn't see the dress because she was in the 3rd row). Ramsey kept talking about it once we got home so I politely told her that Ava didn't have any ponies on her dress.

Ramsey responded with "Yes she does Mommy, they're right here!" as she then proceeded to lift up Ava's dress and show me her underwear. Nice.

She apparently also learned the song "Where is Thumbkin" today because she has been singing it all afternoon. I am just glad she knows a new song to throw in the mix!!!!

1 comments:

Vicki said...

At least she's not singing " I see London , I see France, I see Ava's Underpants!"