what is it about the heat index that as it rises I get bitchier and tireder??? yes mom I know that is not a word but as I mentioned I am bitchy and tired so please don't correct me!!!!!!
I really do hate to gripe about it because it is only going to get worse but I swear it is so freaking hot outside. I am miserable.......Bryson is miserable......and Ramsey, well she is Ramsey.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
heat index
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOL, cracking me up! Just be thankful your AC is working. Ours went out late Saturday night and was not fixed until 5:30 yesterday...
Talk about bitchy, that was me!
Amen!!! I'm right there with you.
Aw, crap! I am not looking forward to being in that heat next weekend. May have to buy myself a kiddie pool to sit in the backyard. It's going to be a big change from the 70 degree weather we've been having! *Sorry :) *
I second that!
Post a Comment