My son's face ---- NO, I do not beat him, he just always runs into things or falls over. ALL. THE. TIME.
My daughter commenting on your physical appearance ---- if you are a little person, she will comment about your height. if you are older, she will call you Grandma or Grandpa. THANK GOD we are not commenting about weight yet. (I have tried to tell her that it isn't nice to talk about people but she doesn't get it....any help would be appreciated it.)
My house ---- Yes, I am a stay at home mom. That does not mean I am Super Woman! I try, I really do but sometimes I just can't keep up.
My hair ---- Kay, I am calling you tonight sista'. Shaggy dog comes to mind when I look in the mirror.
My attitude ---- No fun-haters allowed in this house so I better get over it!
My dogs ---- they stink.
Our yard ---- Dustin needs to mow. I would but I am allergic to grass! (YAY for me!) And who am I kidding, I don't mow.
So please excuse my family and all of our issues!!!! We are working on it I swear!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Please excuse........
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that's a lot of issues. Don't worry, I've got them too.
You are not alone! I disgust myself almost daily.
Post a Comment