Once again I wasn't great at taking pictures at a party but luckily I have some great friends that took some for me! She wanted a picnic for her party so that is what she got at a park down the street from our house.
It was hot, but it could have been much worse. BTW, having a pinata at an outdoor party is a huge hit with the kids.....nerve-racking for the parents, but great for the kids!
Thanks to all of our friends and family that were able to make it!
PS: Doesn't she look so old in those pictures....she is growing up way too fast.

3 comments:
so cute! Can't wait to see her this weekend.
such a sweetie!
Wow, she's growing up so fast! I can't believe she's almost 4 (tomorrow's the big day, right?!)! Well, we can't wait to see her and Bryson this weekend!
Post a Comment